The most delicious soup you will ever taste!
MADE BLENDER FRESH
Made completely fresh in seven minutes. No cooking—a good thing, because heat destroys nutrients. This is “fresh” or what some call “raw” vegan soup. You won’t believe how silky, creamy, and delicious raw vegan soup can be!
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, not in oil, soaked overnight (But the soup will be delicious if you don’t have them.)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1-4 pitted dates soaked overnight (Use 4 if you like sweet tomato soup and less if you like it more savory)
- carton of cherry tomatoes, washed in water with vinegar or baking soda
- 1/2 avocado
- clove of garlic (If you like garlic)
- slice of sweet onion or 1/4 cup (If you like onion)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
STEP ONE: Warm the sun dried tomatoes, raw cashews, and pitted dates in hot water before adding to the blender to keep your soup warm. Skip this if you’re using a blender that heats food. (Vitamix, Blendtec) (Note: You can soak in very hot water just before adding these 3 to the soup without soaking overnight, but the soup won’t have the same silky, creamy texture. The flavor will still be delicious)
The Christian 24/7 kitchen uses the Ninja blender since most readers don’t have the more expensive ones. You really need a good blender to make creamy soup.
STEP TWO: Peel half of an avocado and a clove of garlic. Chop a slice of onion that equals 1/4 cup.
STEP THREE: Blend your washed tomatoes with all ingredients. Once the soup is smooth, add 3/4 cup to 1 1/2 cups of very hot water to the consistency you like. We recommend eating this delicious, warm soup immediately, however you can make it piping hot by adding heat from your range or the microwave. We encourage you to try it warm and keep all those nutrients and enzymes intact.
OH SO HEALTHY, OH SO EASY!
SERIOUSLY, THE BEST TOMATO SOUP YOU WILL EVER TASTE!
AND IT’S BOTH RAW AND VEGAN